Saturday, April 15, 2006

Cuts Short Cuts

Looking at my statcounter, about 3 of you know that there's a section of this 'blog called "Short Cuts," wherein I house about 75% of my writing. Diminishing returns, no? With that in mind, I'm formally retiring "Short Cuts." Or maybe moving is the better word. "Short Cuts" is packing up and moving to the main page. Look at the post below. 2 quick paragraphs, no revisions, no proofreading. Quick, sweet, nasty. Hopefully, this will make the C&c. look just as active as it is. (I actually update, on average, once a day.)

So: in addition to the occasional long form review, all of the short, un-edited reviews will now be housed on this page as well. I'll keep "Short Cuts" up and running just so all those older reviews aren't lost, but don't hit it with the RSS anymore, 'k?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea. You know us readers 'o blogs are a bunch of lazy sods who have no interest in looking beyond the first page unless it's for pix of hot babes. ;-)

25 April, 2006 14:45  
Blogger Michael K. said...

Now I know what I need to boost traffic. Thanks, Scott.

25 April, 2006 16:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home